START: ARCO – PIAZZALE SEGANTINI 09:15 a.m.
FINISH: RIVA DEL GARDA – PIAZZA 3 NOVEMBRE
Please be at the start at time to avoid any stress, tension or rush.
10K GARDA TRENTINO ENTRY FEE 2019
PARTICIPATION LIMIT: 1.500 athletes
10K GARDA TRENTINO is a COMPETITIVE and NON COMPETITIVE race open to everyone on the last 10 km of the Garda Trentino half Marathon race course. The start is from the Segantini Square in Arco, and the finish line is in Riva del Garda in 3 Novembre Square.
PARTICIPANT REQUIREMENT NON COMPETITIVE
It’s a non competitive race open to everyone on the last 10 kms of the Garda Trentino half Marathon race course. To take part in the 10K GARDA TRENTINO no health form are required. The event is open to all athletes being at least 12. Nordic walkers and fit walkers included. Underage athletes need the authorization of a parent or of anybody having their custody.
If you prefer to take part in the competitive race, and have the chance to compete for a prize and be included in the FIDAL/IAAF ranking list you have to:
- hold membership of a foreign Sports Federation affiliated with IAAF and in this case you have to provide Trentino Eventi with a copy of the association license or a self declaration in which you declare that you are affiliated with a sports club;
- get the FIDAL Runcard and provide Trentino Eventi with a copy of the medical certification which allows you to take part in competitive races according to the Italian law.
Euro 20,00 for registrations until 15 August 2019
Euro 25,00 for registration from 16 August to 10 October
Euro 30,00 late registration from11 October until 01 November
Click one of the buttons below to register — REGISTER NOW
- A) online registration: by following the indications provided on the online registration page – on-line payment with credit card. www.endu.net
- B) by fax: by sending the application form completed in all sections and signed to the numbers +39. 051.9525760, together with a photocopy of the receipt of payment into the current account to: TRENTINO EVENTI S.S.D. a R.L., Swift code CCRT IT 2T 04A – EU IBAN CODE IT09 H080 1634 3100 0000 0384 709
- C) by email: by sending via email: firstname.lastname@example.org the application form completed in all sections and signed , together with a photocopy of the receipt of payment into the current account to: TRENTINO EVENTI S.S.D. a R.L.
Swift code CCRT IT 2T 04A – EU IBAN CODE IT09 H080 1634 3100 0000 0384 709
Please note: after registration there is no right to claim a refund of the participation fee or the issue of a starter voucher for a later event.
The entry fee is paid by direct debit or by credit card. Please note that when paying by credit card a processing fee of about 2,00 Euro will be incurred. Incorrect statements and administrative fees arising through this shall be borne by the participant.
THE REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES:
- Race Packet with bib number and official sport bag with our logo
- Commemorative medal of the race for all finishers
- Insurance and medical assistance
- Refreshment station after the finish line
- Toilets at the start and at the finish
- Personal clothes transportation from start to the Palafiere
- Pre-race transportation from Palafiere to Arco
- Post-race transportation from arrival area to Palafiere
BIB NUMBER PICK UP
The race packet with the bib number and the official sportbag could be picked up on
Friday 08th at the Expo sport – Palafiere – in Riva del Garda from 05 pm to 08 pm.
Saturday 09th at the Expo sport – Palafiere – in Riva del Garda from 10 am to 07 pm.
Sunday 10th at the Expo sport – Palafiere – in Riva del Garda from 07.00 am to 08.30 am.
With the registration each participant declares to be in a healthy condition to take part in the race. With this form the athlete waives, releases and forever discharges the event organizers for all his/her liabilities, claims, actions, or damages that he/she may have against them arising out of or in any way connected with the participation in the race.